Here at Chiltern Water Limited, we undertake a wide range of Water Hygiene Tasks.
Our team are more than happy to take time to produce a fully compliant Water Hygiene Programme to suite all of your requirements.
Chiltern Water Limited are always striving to work to the latest guidance and recommendations.
All of the Water Hygiene tasks carried out by Chiltern Water are in conjunction with the latest ACoP L8 and HSG274: Parts 1,2 & 3 Guidelines.
Please see below some of the tasks that Chiltern Water Limited carry out:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Water Hygiene Programmes
- Temperature Monitoring of Domestic Water Systems
- Cleaning, De-scaling and Disinfection's of Water Systems
- Chlorinations of new Incoming Mains Water Supplies
- Clean and Disinfection's of Domestic Cold Water Storage Tanks and systems
- Bacterial Water Analysis Sampling
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Service Visits, Clean & Disinfection's and Refurbishment works of Cooling Tower systems.
- Thermostatic Mixer Valves (TMV's) Servicing